Safety is an important concern at K2 Electric. We expect each employee to value the importance of safety and through training avoid preventable accidents and strengthen safety awareness so that they may return to their homes and families safe, whole and uninjured.
With that in mind, K2 Electric’s injury and illness prevention program’s goal is ZERO accidents and injuries. K2 Electric’s Safety Program was established to accomplish the following:
- Protect and promote the health and safety of employees and others that may be affected by construction activities
- Comply with pertinent government regulations
Our employees’ health and safety is important to us. Realizing that employees who take safety seriously are more likely to avoid injuries, K2 Electric strives to provide training, equipment and personal protection equipment (PPE) for its employees. K2 Electric Safety Policies include, but are not limited to:
- Substance abuse policy
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Lift safety
- Personal protective equipment policy
- Hot work policy and procedures
- Fall protection
- Hazard communication (MSDS)
- Lockout/Tagout policy and procedures
Our employees are expected to make safety the first ingredient to a successful project.